Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I lied and now i don't know if i should go..?

we were talking for a while, and he asked me if i skied or snowboarded. I said i snowboarded (becuase ive done it like twice) and i knew i how to ski (true). he asked for how long and i said three years (cuz that was the first time ever tried it)


he invited me to go with some friends on a bus to the mountains, and i really want to becuase i want to get to know him and his friends and it would be fun..but ahh i really suck at snowboarding--like terrible i dont even know my size boot or anything


and he knows i dont usually do anything on weekends, so what could be an excuse or should i go? help?

I lied and now i don't know if i should go..?
tell him you got a wedding funeral birthday anything just DO NOT GO ON THAT TRIP
Reply:you should give it a try, maybe he could help teach you





but if you decided not to tell him that u have a family emergency



mobility scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive