Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Help with winter warmness wardrobe :P?

okay, my class is going skiing on monday, and I want to be warm and whatever. so, do you think i will stay warm wearing this ?





LEGS:


leggings


legwarmers


track pants


ski pants





TOP:


tank top


henley


sweater


coat





OTHER:


mittens


thin hat [helmet overtop]


white and blue AE scarf.





I'm also packing a bag, so what do you think?


extra mitts


10$


extra socks


extra jeans


brush


lipgloss %26amp; chapstick


eyeliner


face cream


disposable camera


blanket





And for on the bus afterwards...


same henley and sweater


skinny jeans.


black boots. :)





Anything else I should bring? Good outfits? plz help! xoxo, meg

Help with winter warmness wardrobe :P?
Maybe you should bring some waterproof gloves, not just mittens. Yes, they do sound cute but they should keep you warm. Does your coat keep you warm and is it waterproof? If so, that's fine. I don't think you need to wear leggings under track pants and skiing pants. I got really hot when I went snowboarding.





Hope you have fun.



aircraft

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive