Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am going snowboarding for 7 days in Les Arcs. What should i buy here and what should i hire in France?

I allready have a ski jacket. I am thinking of buying some impact shorts, kneepads,goggles, gloves, and possibly boots. is that a good idea? Is it worth me buying salopettes, bindings or a board too?

I am going snowboarding for 7 days in Les Arcs. What should i buy here and what should i hire in France?
France has massive stores like intersport and decathlon which have great deals on all equipment. If you are going in Jan you will be able to get most of it in the sales and sales prices in France will be better than sale prices in England. I went skiing for the first time last year and bought all my gear their (luckily I have a French boyfriend who is a ski instructor so he could advice me on the best purchases).





One thing to bear in mind. If you buy in France, make sure you do not pack to much on the way out their. You do not want to be paying for excess baggage on the way home!!!





Have great fun, Les Arc is great, that is where I went last year.



sweating

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive