Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Can you give me ideas for a cute ski outfit? I've never been skiing and NEED HELP! PLEASE!?

I'm 25, 5'7 and 130 lbs. I've NEVER been skiing and I want to look fashionable and cute. I've got a BEBE black puffy ski jacket and black knee-high furry boots. What can I wear with these 2 and still keep warm? Some type of warm legging? Tell me where I can buy these items too. PLEASE HELP!

Can you give me ideas for a cute ski outfit? I've never been skiing and NEED HELP! PLEASE!?
wow...you are more concerned about how you will look than finding out about the ski school you should take so you don't hurt not only yourself, but the others around you??


Please tell me where you live so I can avoid the hill you will be going to??





Go to a place that sells skis, %26amp; you will find clothes that will be WATERPROOF, %26amp; WARM...two things a LITTLE more important than "cute". Oh, and the furry boots will be in your locker...you need to wear ski boots that fit onto the skis, in order to ski.


But, you sound more like the little bunnies who just sit in the bar at the ski hill %26amp; flirt with the instructors.
Reply:u can wear some tight black pants inside your boots and a black shirt dat have the layer like right below you breast n your chest is exposed n you can put a white cami under it



windows

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive