Friday, November 6, 2009

What Type Of Ski Boots Do I Buy??

Someone gave me an older style of x country skies...as any other winter sport person, I'm eager to hit the snow! I'm just not sure what type of boot to get..the skies I have are Sierra-L. and have a little hole in the back of where the ski boot goes...I'm lost! Any thoughts???

What Type Of Ski Boots Do I Buy??
Surefoot ski boots. First, they make a foot bed to fit the sole of your foot, then they form the inner boots specifically to your feet. I bought mine at their killington store and my skiing improved immediately. They are great because there is no guess work, no trying on boot after boot, no worrying about the salesperson/bootfitter's knowledge level. Most people have different size feet, no problem with surefoot, each boot is custom fit. They are a lttle pricey but well worth it.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive