Friday, November 6, 2009

What are some of the most comfortable downhill women's ski boots on the market?

I have big-time bunions, and I need really comfortable ski boots - but I can't afford to spend an arm and a leg for my feet. I'm an intermediate skier with no ambition to advance further - I just want to enjoy. Any advice out there for me?

What are some of the most comfortable downhill women's ski boots on the market?
Go and see a good bootfitter (ask the ski instructors at your local mountain). A good fitter can look at your feet, recommend a boot that has a wider fit, and then adjust the boots to accommodate bunions by heating and stretching the boots in the appropriate place.





If you already have boots, then go see the fitter anyway - they often do work at a labour rate on already-owned boots.





I spent $20 two days ago at the boot fitter at Jack Frost, Sunday River....turned my boots from killer evils into comfy all-day ones! (my feet had expanded from wearing sneakers all year!!)



tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive